Not sure what is required for your school washrooms? Here at Axent Design Washrooms we offer a complete ‘fit out’ service which covers design, manufacture and installation. From nurseries through to universities, our comprehensive range of floor to ceiling materials and configurations are specifically designed for the Education sector.
Whether your project is a new build or a refurbishment of an existing area, our experienced team of washroom professionals will be on hand to offer useful design and specification advice. Colour schemes, materials, flooring finishes, sanitaryware and accessories – we will be there to assist you when selecting the most suitable products for your washroom.
As standard, schools need to provide the following:
- Unrestricted access to a toilet, whenever the need arises. This means no school should have a policy of not allowing children to use the toilet during lesson times.
- Adequate numbers of facilities for both female and male users which ensure sufficient privacy.
- Dedicated unisex toilets, or female and male toilet cubicles, properly equipped, for users with special needs.
- Properly designed toilet and washroom facilities, suitable for the range of anticipated users, with adequate lighting, ventilation, fixtures and fittings.
- Hot water with adequate provision for soap and hand drying facilities.
- Toilet tissue dispensers provided at a convenient height, replenished as needed throughout normal hours of usage.
- Sanitary towel disposal units in all female cubicles (where age appropriate in both primary and secondary schools, and higher education institutions), and must be serviced on a regular basis.
- An effective toilet supervision regime to ensure proper standards of provision and management throughout normal hours of usage.
- An effective toilet cleaning/inspection regime to ensure adequate standards of hygiene, behaviour and cleanliness, throughout normal hours of usage.
Why not contact us today to discuss you requirements to either provide a new build washroom or refurbishment of facilities! We’d love to hear from on 01163 260060 or by email email@example.com