The Talos cubicles are genuine ‘premium quality’ systems. The Talos range offers a sleek flush fronted, virtually seamless facade cubicle system. Available with premium surface finishes in High Pressured Laminate, Natural Wood Veneers and 16mm or 20mm Compact Grade Laminate, providing the most discerning client complete satisfaction in their selection.
- All Talos projects are tailored to your specific requirements providing a unique washroom
- Cubicle exteriors completely free of fixings and flush fronted
- Support legs are set back along the partition panels to create the floating look
- Standard height 2100mm or full height versions up to 3000mm
- 100mm, 50mm or 20mm floor clearance options
Talos is the perfect solution for any ‘high-end’ washroom. On the inside of the cubicles, fixings are kept to a minimum whilst on the outside of the cubicles, there are no fixings at all. Fittings are all polished stainless steel; the partitions are fixed to the walls with our unique concealed channel brackets when installed with our matching IPS systems.
Talos works as both a standard height cubicle but can also be specified as a full height cubicle up to 3mts tall, offering enhanced privacy. The doors close completely flush to the pilaster, with all the vertical edges rebated into corresponding pairs.
- Continuous ‘T’ section Pilaster fixing channel
- Three stainless steel Self Closing Butt Hinges to every door
- 44mm ‘Bespoke’ Headrail stainless steel
- Coat Hook with buffer
- Rear wall ‘T’ section division fixing channel or concealed wall channel brackets