Our extensive range of innovative washroom products are designed for the Education, Sports & Leisure, Healthcare and Commercial sectors.
- Cubicles – Fit for purpose, our cubicles range are ideal for your business and are available in MFC, High Pressure Laminate, Compact Grade Laminate, or Glass.
- IPS Duct Panelling – Supplied in three different formats – loose for on site assembly, pre-assembled for rapid installation or pre-plumbed with your chosen washroom products.
- Vanity Units – Simple and effective vanity solutions manufactured in High Pressure Laminate, solid surface, Compact Grade Laminate, glass or stone.
- Sanitaryware & Accessories – We offer a full turnkey refurbishment solution – taps, mirrors, soap dispensers, hand dryers, towel dispensers, toilet roll holders, sanitary bins, signage and more to complete your project.
- Lockers & Bench Seating – Available in a wide variety of configurations and materials. From entry level metal lockers through to state of the art anti-vandal electronic access systems – we are very confident we have a solution for your project.
- Clinical IPS Units – Axent Washrooms & Interiors have become renown for their Healthcare IPS Solutions.
- Accessibility – Axent Washrooms & Interiors have been providing accessibility and ambulant toilet cubicles for the education, commercial, sports and leisure, and healthcare sectors for a number of years.
- Materials and Colours – Our product material at Axent Washrooms & Interiors includes cubicles, partitions, IPS duct panelling and locker solutions. The panel sheets we offer are hard wearing, impact resistant and maintain attractive decorative surfaces.
If you can not see the product that you require, please feel free to contact us to ask what is available for your project. We design, manufacture and install bespoke interior solutions for clients such as Claridges, The Berkeley, The Leicester Tigers, Leicester City Football, Addison Lee and many more.
Call us today on 0116-326-0060 or alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Axent collection, we have invested in real innovation to ensure the best materials, colours and finishes for your desired washroom solution. Here at Axent Washrooms and Interiors; we provide materials, colours and finishes that are sourced by major suppliers, market leaders in laminates, glass, solid surfaces, real wood veneers and laminates.