Axent Washrooms and Interiors boast a considerable range of lockers and bench seating ideal for use in all changing room environments. Our lockers and bench seating come with a range of features and extras to choose from.
Storage Lockers and Bench Seating
The designs incorporate quality fixtures, fixings and finishes to give a stunning overall appearance. The quality and strength of our products ensures that the demands of high usage areas are surpassed without compromising style or aesthetics.
Storage Lockers Details
- Powder Coated Galvanised Steel body & doors
- Powder Coated Steel body with CGL or HPL or MFC plain colour or woodgrain finish doors and optional body cladding
- MFC or HPL body & doors
- Aluminium body with CGL or HPL or MFC plain colour or woodgrain finish doors and body cladding
- Solid timber body & doors – Oak, Steamed Beech, Ash or sapele
- Compact Grade Laminate (CGL) body & doors.
- 19mm V313 core MR MFC (moisture resistant Melamine Faced Chipboard)
- 17mm V313 core MR Chipboard faced with 0.9mm high-pressure laminate (HPL)
- 19mm MDF faced with real wood veneers
- 10mm Compact Grade Laminate – All edges radiused and polished Matching end and infill panels are provided as required.
Locker Additional Fixtures and Fittings
- Fixtures and Fittings to complete the fit out
- Well lockers with bench seating
- Golf storage lockers
- Valuables and holdall lockers
- Vanity units and shelves
- WC & Changing cubicles
- Garment hanging rails
- Towel drops and storage bins
- Mirrors and notice boards
- Lighting pelmets
- Capping rails
Bench Seating Details
Often we find that our clients require a bespoke bench solution i.e. Size – length – width – height , finish, match to existing or even curved benches etc. If you have a ‘bespoke’ bench seating requirement please call our sales/Technical team and we will be pleased to assist you.
Axent Design Bench Seating complies with the latest DDA recommendations and Sport England guidelines. Our products are fully supported by technical documents which incorporate full detail of specification, sizes and available.
If you have any queries, questions or simply just need some advice on your project then please feel free to get in touch with the Axent Design team.
Bench Seating Colours & Materials
Frames are available in any RAL colour. RAL are the european colour matching system which defines colours for paint, coatings and plastics. Click here for more information can be found on the official RAL website.
Bench seating frames are also available in a chrome finish if required. Furthermore, anti bacterial protection can be achieved by applying anti bacterial powder coating to the mild steel framework.
Coat Hooks – Slat Or Wall Mounted
Coat Hooks – Nylon or Satin Anodised Aluminium or Powder Coated coat hooks
The Coat Hooks are normally spaced at 190mm centres (different spacing can be specified)
Bench Seating Materials – Compact Grade Laminate (CGL)
Seats – Manufactured from 200mm x 13mm slats (20mm thickness option is also available). Radiused polished edges.
Shoe Tray – Manufactured from 180mm x 13mm slats with round polished edges.
High Level Shelf – Manufactured from 180mm x 13mm slats with round polished edges.
Coat Hook Rail – Manufactured from 135mm x 13mm CGL with radiused & polished edges.
Bench Seating Additional Fixtures and Fittings
Seats – Manufactured from 100mm x 25mm lacquered ash or beech slats, with pencil round to all edges, sealed and polished (Solid ash or beech timber).
Shoe Tray – Manufactured from 70mm x 25mm ash or beech slats, with pencil round to all edges, sealed and polished.
High Level Shelf – Manufactured from 70mm x 25mm ash or beech slats, with pencil round to all edges, sealed and polished.
Coat Hook Rail – Manufactured from 135mm x 25mm ash or beech, with radiused edges, sealed and polished.