Axent Washrooms and Interiors Icon Cubicles range is perfect for most situations. Icon has flat-faced aluminium pilasters and matching head rail detail which give a minimalist, contemporary appearance to washrooms.
‘Icon’ has been designed to work with standard board thickness (13, 18 & 20mm). The anodised aluminium pilasters give a modular structure on which to base the proposed cubicle configuration. This extruded aluminium design also utilises fixing blocks allowing for a neat floor fixing detail for pilasters.
The system also offers outward opening disabled cubicles if required, where by door is hinged behind pilasters.
Icon cubicles comprise curved face aluminium pilasters and head rail. Pilasters can be powder coated to any RAL colour of your choice including textured finishes or chrome plated finish. Doors and partition panel performance options are available to suit your specific requirements.
- Melamine faced chipboard (MFC)
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- Compact grade laminate (CGL)
- Toughened opaque coloured glass
- Real wood veneers (horizontal grain direction subject to surcharge)
All fittings are supplied in either:
- Satin anodised aluminium
- Polished stainless steel
- Powder coated to any RAL colour of your choice including textured finishes
Included as standard – hinges, adjustable partition support leg, channel brackets, high contrast indicator bolt (Part M of the Building regulations compliant), headrail, hat / coat hook.
- Indicator Bolt Fascia and Pilaster
- Indicator Bolt
- Pilaster with hinge
- Floor Fixing Detail
- Head Rail with Flat Face
- Intermediate Pilaster with Fixing Bracket
- Pilaster with Keep Bolted into Slots
- Height: 1950mm to 2040mm
- Floor clearance : 50mm to 150mm
- Depth : 1500-1800*Icon Cubicles are typically configured with 150mm floor clearance but can be as low as 50mm if required. Optional floor to ceiling cubicles are also available with minimal floor clearance for increased privacy. Glass shower cubicles usually have a depth of 1100mm.* HPL cubicles with a depth greater than1500mm subject to a surcharge
Icon toilet cubicles are available in configurations to comply with approved Document M complete with outward opening doors.
A stainless steel ´D´ handle is supplied for the outside of all outward opening doors as standard. Matching Grab Rails are also available for the cubicle interior.
Subject to the panel material selected, Icon can be used as toilet, changing, sunbed and shower cubicles (with curtains instead of doors if preferred).