Axent Washrooms and Interiors ‘Omnia’ cubicle range is perfect for most environments. Omnia boasts marine grade stainless steel pilaster shoes, reducing floor clearance for improved privacy.
‘Omnia’ has been designed to work with standard board thickness (13, 18 & 20mm). Omnia do not require support legs as the 38mm pilaster goes to the floor and is encased in a marine grade stainless steel shoe. The system also offers outward opening disabled cubicles if required, where by door is hinged behind pilasters.
Omnia Cubicle – Construction
Pilasters can be powder coated to any RAL colour of your choice including textured finishes or chrome plated finish. Doors and partition panel performance options are available to suit your specific requirements.
- Melamine faced chipboard (MFC)
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- Compact grade laminate (CGL)
- Toughened opaque coloured glass
- Real wood veneers (horizontal grain direction subject to surcharge)
Omnia Cubicle – Fittings and Door Furniture
All fittings are supplied in either:
- Satin Anodised Aluminium
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Powder coated to any RAL colour of your choice including textured finishes
Included as standard: hinges, adjustable partition support leg, channel brackets, high contrast indicator bolt (compliant with Part M of the Building regulations), headrail and hat/coat hook.
Omnia Cubicle – Dimensions
- Height: Standard Height 2100mm to Full Height versions up to 3000mm
- Floor clearance: 20mm or 50mm or 100mm
- Depth: 1500-1800*Icon Cubicles are typically configured with 150mm floor clearance but can be as low as 50mm if required. Optional floor to ceiling cubicles are also available with minimal floor clearance for increased privacy. Glass shower cubicles usually have a depth of 1100mm.* HPL cubicles with a depth greater than1500mm subject to a surcharge.
Omnia Cubicle – Access Considerations
‘Omnia’ toilet cubicles are available in configurations to comply with approved Document M complete with outward opening doors.
A stainless steel ´D´ handle is supplied for the outside of all outward opening doors as standard. Matching Grab Rails are also available for the cubicle interior.
Omnia Cubicle – Applications
Subject to the panel material selected, ‘Omnia’ can be used as toilet, changing, sunbed and shower cubicles (with curtains instead of doors if preferred).
Below are pictures of our ‘Omnia’ cubicle range from completed jobs by Axent Washrooms and Interiors.