Designed for the aggressive leisure market, our Spiro cubicle system are able to withstand even the most demanding situations. High volume of users and constant abuse can shorten the lifespan of even the most robust cubicles.
Already installed extensively in swimming pools, gym changing rooms and leisure centres throughout the UK, Spiro has an enviable track record for durability and performance;
- Durable free standing cubicle system
- All in Compact Grade Laminate, as standard
- Designed specifically for demanding environments
- Robust self-supporting aluminium framework
- Ideal for both wet and dry public environments
- Coordinating IPS Duct Panelling, Vanity Units, Lockers and Bench Seating are also available to complete your project
The system can be combined with lockers and bench seating systems to provide a complete changing room solution. Our Spiro cubicle range is designed to reduce the site work as most of the fabrication and assembly is carried out by us in the factory.
Spiro Cubicle – Construction
The system comprises a suite of aluminium extrusions which completely encase the compact laminate panels.The 50mm diameter extruded aluminium posts fully encase the 13mm compact laminate panels creating the strongest possible structure.
The posts are connected to a heavy duty head rail system which runs along the front and edges of each cubicle run. Fixed to the wall at each components are subject to a four stage coating process which ensures maximum corrosion resistance and paint adhesion. Colours can be matched to your specific requirements.
Spiro Cubicle – Fittings and Door Furniture
The doors are hung in a full length extruded hinge section which pivots on a stainless steel and nickel bronze bearing, tested to over 300,000 cycles, this hinge will not fail throughout the life of the cubicle.
- Finishes include polished, stainless steel effect, chrome, powder coated and textured paints
- Compact Grade Laminate
- Toughened opaque coloured glass
Spiro Cubicle – Dimensions
Spiro cubicles are typically configured with:
- The 50mm diameter extruded aluminium posts fully encase the 13mm compact laminate panels creating the strongest possible structure.
Spiro Cubicle – Accessibility Dimensions
Matching grab rails are also available for the cubicle interior.
Below are pictures of our ‘Spiro’ cubicle range from completed jobs by Axent Washrooms and Interiors.