The Axent Design ‘Pacha’ cubicle range are stylish, sophisticated yet durable adding a prestigious feel to any washroom. They are a popular choice for bars, clubs and office environments.
Pacha comprises of curved face aluminium pilasters and headrail. Pilasters can be powder coated to any RAL colour of your choice including textured finishes or chrome plated finish. Doors and partition panel performance options are available to suit your specific requirements.
- Available in Melamine Faced Board (MFC), High Pressure Laminate (HPL), Compact Grade Laminate (CGL) and Glass.
- Stylish elliptical aluminium pilasters.
- Available in a wide variety of powder coated finishes.
- Supplied with heavy duty integral hinges.
- Waterproof option available for shower applications.
- Optional door or pilaster mounted indicator mechanism.
- Toughened opaque coloured glass.
Pacha Cubicle – Construction
Pacha cubicles comprise curved face aluminium pilasters and headrail. Pilasters can be powder coated to any RAL colour of your choice including textured finishes or chrome plated finish. Doors and partition panel performance options are available to suit your specific requirements.
- Melamine faced chipboard (MFC)
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- Compact grade laminate (CGL)
- Toughened opaque coloured glass
- Real wood veneers (horizontal grain direction subject to surcharge)
Pacha Cubicle – Fittings and Door Furniture
All fittings are supplied in either
- Satin anodised aluminium
- Polished stainless steel
- Powder coated to any RAL colour of your choice including textured finishes
Included as standard – hinges, adjustable partition support leg, channel brackets, high contrast indicator bolt (Part M of the Building regulations compliant), headrail, hat / coat hook
Pacha Plus includes the indicator bolt as an integral part of the pilaster
Pacha Cubicle – Dimensions
- Height: 1950mm to 2040mm
- Floor clearance : 50mm to 150mm
- Depth : 1500-1800*
Pacha Cubicles are typically configured with 150mm floor clearance but can be as low as 50mm if required. Optional floor to ceiling cubicles are also available with minimal floor clearance for increased privacy. Glass shower cubicles usually have a depth of 1100mm .
* HPL cubicles with a depth greater than1500mm subject to a surcharge.
Pacha Cubicles – Access Considerations
Pacha toilet cubicles are available in configurations to comply with approved Document M complete with outward opening doors.
A stainless steel ´D´ handle is supplied for the outside of all outward opening doors as standard. Matching Grabrails are also available for the cubicle interior.
Pacha Cubicles – Applications
Subject to the panel material selected, Pacha can be used as toilet, changing, sunbed and shower cubicles (with curtains instead of doors if preferred).
Below are pictures of our ‘Pacha’ cubicle range from completed jobs by Axent Washrooms and Interiors.